[WANTED] Cigarette lighter

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy the socket new. I bought it new at Rock auto, but you may be able to get it locally at an Auto supplier. I got one for my 74 Duster so I could plug in my GPS.

You can buy the socket new. I bought it new at Rock auto, but you may be able to get it locally at an Auto supplier. I got one for my 74 Duster so I could plug in my GPS.
I couldn't find anything at rockauto do you have a link

I bought it from Rock Auto 12/7/16 so they may not carry it anymore. The good thing is that it is a Dorman part # 56458, cigarette lighter receptacle. If any Supply houses over there carry Dorman they should be able to get it for you. Hope this helps.

I just went on the Dorman website and they showed it. So you should be able to get it. Rock auto has it for $2.99, that's .07 cheaper than I paid 3 years ago. First time I've seen a lower price on an item we could use.

Last edited:
Like Tony said above sockets are available new. Is that what you need? Not the actual lighter? I probably have a socket but post here if you can get a new one.

I just went on the Dorman website and they showed it. So you should be able to get it. Rock auto has it for $2.99, that's .07 cheaper than I paid 3 years ago. First time I've seen a lower price on an item we could use.
Cheers for that

For a 70 Dart. I am missing a part of it
If you can send to Aucland 2025, New Zealand please
Brett
I have a good friend in Auckland that probably has a used one if you still have a problem getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back