Cigars

-
I used to partake of a good cigar. Like this thread. I still do so while Golfing at times. :burnout:MT

Anybody ever market a Clinton or Lewinsky cigar?

Fall/Winter really is a horrid time for car guys with unheated shops.

I've tried several different kinds through the years. I've always heard there's nothing like a "good" seegar. So far, all the "big" ones I have tried, sucked. The last one was a Partegas #10, which cost close to ten bucks. It was horrible. It sucked so bad I wanted to make other people puke. But dammit, it was almost ten bucks so I smoked the whole thing.

So far I have found nothin that compares to a good old original Black and Mild. I smoke me maybe two a year.

The only thing I like to smoke just became legal here in Oregon. Looks like I quit 9 years to soon! :banghead:

I've tried several different kinds through the years. I've always heard there's nothing like a "good" seegar. So far, all the "big" ones I have tried, sucked. The last one was a Partegas #10, which cost close to ten bucks. It was horrible. It sucked so bad I wanted to make other people puke. But dammit, it was almost ten bucks so I smoked the whole thing.

So far I have found nothin that compares to a good old original Black and Mild. I smoke me maybe two a year.

Black and Mild, good inexpensive smoke. My first preference is pull out a pipe and some Cherry tobacco.

Black and Mild, good inexpensive smoke. My first preference is pull out a pipe and some Cherry tobacco.

If you like black and milds, you might like Marlboro Southern Cuts, I find them to taste the same, but have a smoother drag.

I went through a 10-pack of the Partagas Extra Oscuro. They are a fairly new offering. After a few months in the humidor, I found them exceptional. Oily, tasty, full bodied.

-
Back