circuit board 67-71 Dodge Dart Non-Rallye

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the one you need?
IMG_1000.jpg

Other side. Left side as if you were in the drivers seat. Are you selling that on ebay? Looks just like that one on there. Anyhow, no thanks. A guy on here hooked me up with a whole new dash. Love this forum!

No, it's not on Ebay. I just read you were looking for one, and had it in my box of random Mopar junk. Glad you got what you were looking for, though. Good luck!

Nah, this one came off a spare cluster for my old '69 GT that I still have lying around, I think when I bought it, (Off Ebay) it didn't have the other circut board. I only needed the speedo and faces anyway, so I didn't care much.

I think he found one already, AZMopar.
But I see you live in Goodyear, I used to live in Surprise. All my ex-in laws live in Estrella Mountain Ranch, if a rock falls from space and destroys the joint, let me know!:toothy10:

I think he found one already, AZMopar.
But I see you live in Goodyear, I used to live in Surprise. All my ex-in laws live in Estrella Mountain Ranch, if a rock falls from space and destroys the joint, let me know!:toothy10:

do u know Mike aka hotwheels jr? he lives in surprise :cheers:

I was also purchased it from ebay.com. I am also agree with them who like to purchase products from ebay.com. I like to purchase all products from ebay.com, I got it from very cheapest prise from ebay.com.

No I can't say that I knew him when I was there. I would've liked to though, I didn't know anybody that was into Mopars other than a guy named Matt I knew while I was out at Palo Verde Nuclear plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back