circular(torsion) hood springs

-

71dart413

Reaction score
i've recently bought a fiberglass hemi hood for my '71 dart. i can not find a light weight circular (or torsion) spring to replace the factory ones.

i've recently bought a fiberglass hemi hood for my '71 dart. i can not find a light weight circular (or torsion) spring to replace the factory ones.

There was a member on here that use to sell them and I bought a set off of years ago. They are off a mid eighties dodge Daytona maybe someone here will still have is name or you could try posting a ad in the parts wanted section. Sorry I wish this was more help.

thank you for the responce. that is the first step into the right direction.

I can mod them.

AAR fiberglass before they were sold referred all of their A body hood customers to me.

I have been modifying A body hood springs since 2003.

I have you send me your springs and then modify them and return them to you.

I charge $40 + $10 shipping.

If you want me to do your springs, let me know and I will PM you my contact info.

Herb

[quote="Dart67";1970966984]I can mod them.

AAR fiberglass before they were sold referred all of their A body hood customers to me.

I have been modifying A body hood springs since 2003.

I have you send me your springs and then modify them and return them to you.

I charge $40 + $10 shipping.

If you want me to do your springs, let me know and I will PM you my contact info.

Herb[/quote]

thanks. please send me your info. the hood is from unlimited products (up22.com) and weighs about 23lbs

[quote="Dart67";1970973637]Check your PM's, I sent you my phone number.

Herb[/quote]

sorry to say Herb, but i didn't get anything in my pm. please re-send. And also let me know when it's a good time to call you. I live in MA. thank you

Lyle

Just to let everyone know that I got my springs done by Herb (Dart67). They worked out awesome. The price and turn around is great. So if you are thinking about putting a fiberglass hood on your A-body, give Dart67 (Herb) a look up. A great guy to talk to and toknow know.

-
Back