City People...........

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Some people need to get out a little more often. Or at least watch Animal Planet once in while, sheesh.

Possum.jpg

Well that person could of at least put ferret on that darn poster who the hell has seen a cat like that before?

Oh my, someone missed the mother ship when Marshall Applewhite took the Railiens after the Hale-Bopp comet...LOL!

:toothy10:I think I will hang one up like that on the hwy just for kick's.

Good one ramcharger=D>

Thats one ugly pussy!!! WTH are they serious? If so that is to sad, suprised they had the brain cells to make the poster:munky2:

freakin crackheads lol my dogs tear there *** up when the come in this yard...then get shot

Several years ago I rented one of several small cabins in the woods. I had a neighbor move in next to me from the city. He had never been in the country and was terrified of bugs and wildlife. One night the dogs were barking like crazy on the side of cabin and I went out to check on them. There was a 45/50 pound beaver under my deck! I decided to have some fun and went next door. I asked
him if he had any problems with rats lately and he said no. I then took him back
to my place and showed him my "rat" problem. Three weeks later he moved without even saying goodbye!

-
Back