Claiming victory! Shop is done.

-

rklein383

Reaction score
It has been a tad over a year to finish my shop. From tearing down a monster shed, relocating a lot of crap, to self-building the shop including self-electrical work, to building shelves, and a huge work bench, and finally a whole lot of organizing, I am now claiming my shop is done!

A5090C78-6488-400A-BC20-F09230E1F571.jpeg

Congratulations, I know the feeling

Congratulations, looks like you're slowly out growing it already.

Congratulations, looks like you're slowly out growing it already.
I have a fair amount of stuff that will be going up for sale and/or donated. I bought some overhead pulley set ups to hang bikes overhead. Goal is to keep shop always available for at least two cars.

Congrats, and imagine how much room you will have when the orange (brown?) Bug on the right gets moved outside or squished.
:lol:

Congrats, and imagine how much room you will have when the orange (brown?) Bug on the right gets moved outside or squished.
:lol:
My son and I have been working on it. It is running 100 degrees hotter on the left bank than the right. Switched carbs side to side and the temps swapped. Appears to be a carb issue. Kind of has my head spinning.

Nice cuda. Hands down the best looking muscle car ever. Im getting anxious to get started on my 71 (cloned 74) cuda.

The engine in my 71. 408 magnum, eq heads, roller rockers, Sniper EFI, Hyper-spark ignition, Headman shorty headers.

3A89A2EE-4056-42A8-8C54-E3961CF11355.jpeg

Nice! Did you make your own mounts for that Sanden AC compressor? Congrats on the shop....you did a nice job.

:thumbsup:
I modified a set of mounts from a 82 Dodge pickup to accept the Sanden AC compressor. Here is a picture during mock up.

IMG_4377.JPG

...and only six more days until you decide it's too small :)

-
Back