Classic car inspection

-

512Stroker

We are all here because we are not all there.
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a classic car inspector in the Midland/Saginaw, MI area.
I dont need a high dollar appraiser just someone to give an A BODY a good going over and an honest opinion.
Thanks in advance

My 19 year old Son is in Midland at Northwood College with a major in Aftermarket Automobile industry. He has worked side by side with me on our A-body & knows the good from the bad. He knows cars & currently holds a position at an auto repair facility. Would you like his help?

be wary of the for hire inspectors... I had a friend that bought a 68 Barracuda Conv. out of FL about 12 years ago for 20k and had it "professionally " inspected... it was delivered to my house because he was out of town and it was not a very good redo... you will notice I didn't say Resto because it was even close.

I would try MichaelB's son 1st... give him a call and talk to him to see what his knowledge level for paintwork , trim quality , drivetrain etc... is like. He can take pics or videos and text them to you on the spot...

Can anyone recommend a classic car inspector in the Midland/Saginaw, MI area.
I dont need a high dollar appraiser just someone to give an A BODY a good going over and an honest opinion.
Thanks in advance

Scott, a FABO member ("michformulaS"), lives in Midland and is a super nice guy. Went out to Midland and met him last year. Maybe he can help you out with what you need looked at??

My 19 year old Son is in Midland at Northwood College with a major in Aftermarket Automobile industry. He has worked side by side with me on our A-body & knows the good from the bad. He knows cars & currently holds a position at an auto repair facility. Would you like his help?
Yes, I need to get all the contact info, stay tuned.

Scott, a FABO member ("michformulaS"), lives in Midland and is a super nice guy. Went out to Midland and met him last year. Maybe he can help you out with what you need looked at??
Did you see his car when you were there?

I've done a couple before. Clear pictures, and preferably 1/2 on a lift really gets the "big picture". If it's an expensive car, drop the money to rent a lift for a 1/2 hour and look it over top to bottom.

-
Back