Classic industries floormats vs yearone?

-

71DodgeDemon340

Reaction score
Has anyone used either? I cant remember where i got my replacement demon ones but the drivers side mat is completely dirty over the demon logo, not horrible but the yellow and even the red has darkened. The ones i have are just straight and then taper towards the front however the ones on classic industries has what appears to be a cutout on the drivers front mat that i would assume is for the gas pedal?
1971-1972 Dodge Dart Parts | MA2114501 | 1971-72 Dodge Demon Black Loop Floor Mats With Embroidered Demon Logo | Classic Industries

Anyone run either the classic industries or year one mats?

I got some for my dart from rock auto. 89 bucks. They are ACC and are nice mats for the price. Mine have the dart logo embroidered on, they dont appear to sell the demon one unfortunately. If you wanted some plain mats its a good cheap option. They fit very well.

They are way more than classic or year one, they want over $200 for black mats with the demon logo.

$190 for the dodge logo

I got a set of mats through California Car Cover, they were made by Lloyds Mats. Lloyds has hundreds of car and other logos to pick from, mine have the Barracuda script on them.
A set of four, but script only on front mats was $150

-
Back