Classic Industries Sharkstooth grille Quality???

-
i wonder why the 340 and twister shark tooths are so different in price as well

Ah.. i see. Well the titles are misleading then. Should say Sharktooth grille and sharktooth grille kit. or something of the sort.

I have had one on order since the day the catalog came in the mail. Still no word on when they will ship.....and I really really need it!! First "outing" is only 2-3 weeks away!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 715
Fst73_360, let me know by PM if you decide to sell yours please. If not right now, just keep me in mind. thanks!

I think sharks tooth grilles look best in 70-72 dusters .
Do I think they are worth the coin ?
No !!
Do I think muscle cars are worth the coin ?
No !!!
Do I have muscle cars ?
Yes !!
Do I have a choice if I want muscle cars and parts ?
No !!
I guess when I need stuff I will pay the price or do without !!
Bummer !!!

I've had one on order for a couple months now. still no word on when they will ship.

You need or want?? lol

I need one because the grille in the car is cracked and needs restored. I want one because it would probably be less expensive to buy a new sharktooth instead of having the current grille restored and painted correctly! :) Was in hopes of having a new grille by now. First "outing" is this coming weekend!!!!!! Can't wait!

Bit off topic.....thought I seen a company advertising that they were going to be selling bot a 68 & 69 Dart grill....or am I imagining it??

Sorry for the hijack....

Got a voice mail from Classic today that the grilles are in stock and shipping. Now I just have to decide if I REALLLLYYYYY WANT ONE. I was dead set on having one for the car. I have had the car out a couple of times and mentioned that I was waiting on a sharktooth grille to come available. Almost everyone said......"No way I would change it. The way Larry blacked out grille looks better than a silver grille will look".

I may be a little biased, but your Duster looks damn good just the way it is. I'm with the "wouldn't change it" group.

Just got the call it will be here this week. all but the headlight bezels. ill let you know on the quality

Yes, Please, show us the pics! I would also be curious to know how it actually fits, once you have installed it.

-
Back