Classless Fabo posters...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty classless, but I don't post silly childish,condemning some one posts.....Have you any ,to share?....(nameless so far)....

I try to stay out of the bickering.....its been hard lately though....but still, just keep some of those comments I have to myself. I think I know about why this thread has been started...I have seen many members here attacking each other....I think the banning's will start soon :violent1:

I think FABO is the greatest site on the interweb and I hope that I can help to make it a kewl place :glasses7:

I hope so,Keith. Another intellectual person from Moparts.,not willing to share. (I have his digits,why bother...?).!I get it,he's a walking ***.....

I have made a promise to me that I aint getting banned again. So, with that in mind, forgive me if I don't answer the question.

A good point...K.K ... He has intelligence,not willing to share it.(That's cool,too) When he gets aggressive,he ,looks down on people.
(Not cool,in any way)....

Gku might have seen if.M.M.C....Thanks.Your Rootes blower knowledge,off the freaking charts!

some things never change .... same old **** , different members....it seems a little taste of mofarts has trickled over ....

One of these days I'm gonna have to copy the Mouse's one liner list.

It does seem like there will always be "that" type of character. They're out there in real life, too. Just seems like they get a direct pipeline to your nerves on the net. Sorta like a home invasion attitude.

Or, maybe it's just that whole cabin fever thing that hits every winter.
I qualify for clueless......

I,m so sure this threads gonna help.I,m gonna start deleting these bullshit threads. Getting worse than gossipping old women.Everyone needs to talk about cars,not each other.Critisizing and judging wont help anything.

It has become kinda acidic around here...I love FABO because it usually isn't. The odd post is OK but there seems to be a string lately...

Perhaps we should have a section that will allow membes to beat on each other.. who knows but this negativity is getting olds....

Wow with this and what I have seen this week here I think it's time to slow down my posting here.

I read some things. If I read any bickering, I skim and just bail to a different thread.

That's really the best thing to do.

I'm pretty classless, but I don't post silly childish,condemning some one posts.....Have you any ,to share?....(nameless so far)....

In a roundabout way THIS is the very reason why I have not been on in a couple of weeks....the chest thumping know-it-all blowhards are just to much to deal with at times. It is not just THOSE fellows.....it is the posers as well. The folks that claim to have built all these cars yet some of there questions are things that a newbie would ask. Couple that with there obvious ignorance of the basics and it is not to hard to pick them out. Couple that with the fact that dam near everyone on here REFUSES to be honest in regards to the posers, you know that whole "if you aint got nothing nice to say" line of crap. Honestly....so if the truth is "not nice" it should not be said??

This is also the reason why after I leave a comment in a couple of other threads I will be shutting the door behind me on the way out.....again.....

yepp , probably why I don't post very often, its too many people that start name calling and belittling each other instead of trying to help each other then a moderator has to step in and usually ends up being the bad guy because said banned members friends start pm'ing each other back and forth acting like school kids instead of reading the complete thread before making a decision about the matter, Mod's have the ability to look at all the deleated posts in a thread and make a decision

Life is too precious to take Internet ranting serious.

It's a website. It's a social network. Enjoy yourself or move on.

You can't control others behavior here unless you step up to moderate, so quit whining, and learn to put up AND shut up.

Oh and have a great day! :)

i thought i was done being around bickering and name calling and gang ups when i left the all girls school i used to go to in my younger days but now i see with some of these guys doing the same crap as the girls.....now i know that it has nothing to with gender it has everything to do with people just being people.

I,m so sure this threads gonna help.I,m gonna start deleting these bullshit threads. Getting worse than gossipping old women.Everyone needs to talk about cars,not each other.Critisizing and judging wont help anything.

Exactly.

I'm not sure why I even read these trainwreck threads. I don't even know what we're talking about although I could form my own conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back