Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Corronet 440 Real Real clean car for Sale

Pretty much by now you all should know me very well...that's why I am offering to post this for my new friend Mike Gale...he is the one that sold me the Aspen R/T...here goes his nice Coronet 440 car with a matching numbers 318 in it....He wants $25,000 for it and it is located in Byron Center Michigan...serious inquires PM me and I will give you his contact information..

poolcoronetmiscparts016.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts017.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts018.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts019.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts020.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts021.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts022.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts023.jpg

poolcoronetmiscparts024.jpg

Wow, very nice!! I had one that was a 67 440 model. 318 car,(swapped it to 383) and no-one could understand the 440 was the model. Mine was nooooooo where near as nice as that!!

WOW...I used to drive my brother 68 coronet back in the 70s and it was that exact car. That 318 would smoke them tires. It was a nice ride. This one looks nicer than my brothers and his was only about 5years old at the time.
Beautiful car....let me go shake the piggy bank a little harder. Guess he likes bandana around the mirror..:)
Now if he wants a really nice 65 Dart Vert...we could talk.

WOW...I used to drive my brother 68 coronet back in the 70s and it was that exact car. That 318 would smoke them tires. It was a nice ride. This one looks nicer than my brothers and his was only about 5years old at the time.
Beautiful car....let me go shake the piggy bank a little harder. Guess he likes bandana around the mirror..:)
Now if he wants a really nice 65 Dart Vert...we could talk.
He might be open to a trade and cash..let me know if you are serious and PM me...

And of course this year the cash part is the problem..:) I might be able to drag up a little cash...I'll PM you.

Guess I'll just sit here and drool a little more....

So this car is in Houston TX

And of course this year the cash part is the problem..:) I might be able to drag up a little cash...I'll PM you.

Guess I'll just sit here and drool a little more....

So this car is in Houston TX
No. The car is in Michigan. Looks tempting to me, but I don't have proper storage for the cars I have now and I need to sell one!

is that a EE1 blue?
You 100% are right....he called it Midnight Blue....the paint code says Midnight Metallic Blue...It was repainted on the outside after being stripped down to bare metal...he told me nine coats of color and 3 coats of clear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back