Click the link and start Scrolling.

-
HEY!!! A TURBINE!!!!

Fair warning !!! Somebody posted a bit too much skin for family hour down the page

Trouble is, all these cuties are old ladies nowadays, LOL

tumblr_n3erezjVrA1t5pdaio1_1280.jpg

Talk about time travel, wow. Some of those vans bring back some memories, girls, booze etc, yeehaw!

If that is what you call too much skin then you got thin skin. But it ok to see guns GM products and Fords but no skin. I make my kids close their eyes when we pass a GM dealer. Just joking some people need to live sheltered lives.

If that is what you call too much skin then you got thin skin. But it ok to see guns GM products and Fords but no skin. I make my kids close their eyes when we pass a GM dealer. Just joking some people need to live sheltered lives.

That is not the point. This board might just have some youngins here and there. "The skin" is supposed to be in the blue room." I am far from thin skinned. it just might be that in my lifetime I've seen more than most

67Dart273, I agree.

About 100 pics in, you do see a PG13 rated boob shot. That's the only one I have seen so far.

I will let the mods decide if this should be deleted. These old pics are great. I like the one of the guy getting the keys to his brand new 68 Hemi Barracuda.

-
Back