Clifford /6 4bbl intake on ebay

-
thats mine also forsale here for 650.00...got to start high on ebay because of all the fees and paypal fees feel free to make an offer...

I generally choose to stay out of these threads but when I know something is being misrepresented it is hard to do. I would be pissed if I bought something and had someone clearly lying like this. It would be Judge Joe Brown here I come because he really rakes people that does this over the coals and generally adds a good chunk of punitive damages to go with it.

eBay auction listing quotes "NEW CLIFFORD HYPER PAK FOR MOPAR SLANT SIX WITH ADAPTER PLATE,,RARE ITEM " & "MOPAR SLANT SIX CLIFFORD HYPER PAK INTAKE WITH ADAPTER PLATE NEW"

It was sold here on FABO and this was the original sellers quote "Clifford Hyperpak, It was used for a few months but looks brand new. Comes with the aluminum 4 Barrell spacer."

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=203651&highlight=clifford

Parents taught me "if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything" never really learned that lesson. So tryin to be good, .... think karma

I generally choose to stay out of these threads but when I know something is being misrepresented it is hard to do. I would be pissed if I bought something and had someone clearly lying like this. It would be Judge Joe Brown here I come because he really rakes people that does this over the coals and generally adds a good chunk of punitive damages to go with it.

eBay auction listing quotes "NEW CLIFFORD HYPER PAK FOR MOPAR SLANT SIX WITH ADAPTER PLATE,,RARE ITEM " & "MOPAR SLANT SIX CLIFFORD HYPER PAK INTAKE WITH ADAPTER PLATE NEW"

It was sold here on FABO and this was the original sellers quote "Clifford Hyperpak, It was used for a few months but looks brand new. Comes with the aluminum 4 Barrell spacer."

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=203651&highlight=clifford
THANKS Bill..i'll keep that in my memory...sd426
don't see any happy customers under your feedback score !!

THANKS Bill..i'll keep that in my memory...sd426
don't see any happy customers under your feedback score !!

Bob, I don't buy here to resell. I leave the good deals that I don't need that are money makers for members that need them. I have bought a several job lot of parts from one seller here that had Duster parts included with and listed a part that I couldn't use because it didn't fit my Barracuda. There are some that I won't sell to because they will just resell for a personal gain. I could sit here, take advantage of all the good deals, resell them here for a profit and have big feedback too but that just isn't the way I roll. I have been in the buying and selling business since 1983 when I opened my first store. Today I deal in cars to resell from 1996 up and make extra cash that way. I have such a good reputation in selling cars I have people come to me all the time looking for cars. I refuse to sell junk and if they are junkers I crush them and make money that way.

I do have a few things I have sold and a couple of people have left feedback. I have bought a lot of parts here and as you know most people don't bother leaving feedback unless you bug them. Feedback is just a number and really don't care much weight on the site so I don't bug them. Now on the other hand you screw a buyer over on this site it gets a thread started about it so that carries the real weight and people remember.

my intention was to use the intake but another clifford intake came along and was ported and will work better for my project so something has to go.in selling your cars you should know you need to start high as people will negociate you down,and then you get to a number you are both happy with..on here i'm happy at 595.00 thats what i have into it with shipping on ebay i have to be higher as 10% ebay selling fees and 8% paypal fees...I really am not the guy u guys think I am and I have the same respect from people who come to me to find rare items....take care....sd426

my intention was to use the intake but another clifford intake came along and was ported and will work better for my project so something has to go.in selling your cars you should know you need to start high as people will negociate you down,and then you get to a number you are both happy with..on here i'm happy at 595.00 thats what i have into it with shipping on ebay i have to be higher as 10% ebay selling fees and 8% paypal fees...I really am not the guy u guys think I am and I have the same respect from people who come to me to find rare items....take care....sd426

How come you are paying 8% on PayPal fees? You need to check in to that because they are screwing you over big time.

Selling something

Small Fee - PayPal fees mainly apply to sellers, who pay a 2.9% transaction fee on the total sale amount plus a $0.30 fee per transaction. There are some exceptions, listed below. If you have a business, see PayPal Merchant Fees for discounted rates and other pricing info.
info-fees-transfer.jpg

Transferring money

Usually Free - Sending money to friends and family is free for you and the recipient when you fund the transfer with your bank account or PayPal balance. You can also use a debit or credit card or make an international transfer for a small fee.

Buying Something:Always free.

Sales within the US: 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction.

Discounted Merchant Rate: As low as 2.2% based on volume.

Discounted Rate for Eligible Nonprofits: As low as 2.2% based on volume.

International Sales: 3.9% transaction fee plus a fixed fee based on currency received.

PayPal Here™ card reader: 2.7% when you swipe a card. 3.5% plus $0.15 per transaction when you type in a card number.

Clifford Performance Contact Info
Clifford Performance Products Inc.
22850 Sheffield Crt.
Wildomar, CA. 92595

Customer Service hours are:
9 am to 5:00pm, PST Mon. through Thurs.
9 am to 4:30pm, PST Fri.
Closed on Saturday and Sunday

Phone 1-951-471-1161
Fax 1-951-471-0993

E-Mail for Tech
[email protected]