Closeup pic of 67-69 barracuda coupe package tray

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Looking for a closeup pic of 67-69 barracuda package tray board. Was it smooth, or did it have a pattern pressed in it that looked like pressed window screen? Anybody got a closeup pic of theirs that they can post. I have a pattern to cut one out, and access to 2 types of thin masonite board. One is smooth, the other has a print pressed into it that looks like window screen. Please see pic below for the pattern I am talking about that I can get.

Thanks
Matt

20200617_145117.jpg

No photos here but if you can wait, I can get you some by the weekend.
I want to say its textured underneath (as your photo shows) and smooth on top. But memory can do strange things when suggestions are made...

Looking for a closeup pic of 67-69 barracuda package tray board. Was it smooth, or did it have a pattern pressed in it that looked like pressed window screen? Anybody got a closeup pic of theirs that they can post. I have a pattern to cut one out, and access to 2 types of thin masonite board. One is smooth, the other has a print pressed into it that looks like window screen. Please see pic below for the pattern I am talking about that I can get.

Thanks
Matt

View attachment 1715547390

yep slick on the bottom and top side is like your pic

-
Back