Clothes you can't get rid of .

-
Well let’s see. Well I’m pretty sure I have my favorite roller skating shirt from when I was around 15. A black leather motorcycle jacket I got in my late teens, my bell bottom pants from 10 grade, a 25 year silver anniversary coat Summit racing gave me for free. A shirt I had air brushed of my 1974 duster on the boardwalk at ocean city back in the 1980’s.

A set of Navy dress blues and dress whites, minus the neckerchief and white hat (thanks to two of my nieces), and my Navy Pea Coat.

Got out in ‘75.None of it has fit for years. Just can’t let them go.

I've always kept clothes too long. My wife checks my closet every once in a while. She's right. I'm learning to let them go.
I'll see an old picture with me in it and say, "Wow, I still have that shirt". lol
I have a couple I bought on our honeymoon (21 years), a blazer I bought during my 1st marriage (1989-92). A few other "classics", too.
I never wanted to be this guy, but, I still have my softball jersey from when I was in my 20's to early 30's. (I'm 62.) Yep, still fits. It may be a bit snug around the gut. :rolleyes: I haven't found a reason to wear it. Maybe a team reunion?

My mom almost threw out my 1991 Nine Inch Nails concert shirt because the collar was starting to separate at the fold.
It's actually in great shape except for that considering it's now 30 years old.

I caught it on top of a bag full of dirty rags.

I've not seen too many of those shirts.

It's black with black printing.

I've even had people tell me it has to be counterfeit because NIN didn't tour in '91.

Oh, yes they did- Lolapalooza. I have that shirt as well.

That was an expensive concert experience for me.

I kept trying to post a pic of my monsters of rock shirt.
It won't load for whatever reason ?

I had a totally ragged out heavy Carhart canvas type coat. Put it on Feebay and some idiot gave me $150 for it!
And why do women pay big $$$ for jeans with holes in them? To like like someone that know what work is!???
You would not beleive what wannabes will pay for a a pair of work chaps with blood all over them, cuts, tears, dirt.
Go figure.

I kept trying to post a pic of my monsters of rock shirt.
It won't load for whatever reason ?

I couldn't afford one from that show.

It was the first concert for me after moving to FL, and I had just bought my 70 Super Bee the previous month.

I could barely afford a six pack to drink in the parking lot.

My 'Justice shirt came a few months later when they were at the "Tupperware Center"

(Yes, that was a thing. Also saw George Thoroughgood/Little Feet there)

I think the next oldest concert tee I have was 95 Dokken one.
Saw them at a tiny club outside Seattle
Ballard fire house.
Saw many there DIO there as well.

Saw Dokken about 3 times.

Never bought a shirt.

George Lynch was the **** for quite a while.

That is me in the gray shirt talking to George.
I have seen Dokken more times then I can count.
Met all accept Jeff Pilsen.
Met George the most times.

I actually won the second prize at the clinic a Electrovoice EVM 12L speaker.
I have it in an evh 1x12

-
Back