-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdizzle

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Old non-working circuit board from 66 dart. I attempted to fix, fail. Missing pins. some of the copper ribbon is cut see picture. Original Voltage limiter is included, unsure if it works. Hate to toss in the trash if anyone can use it.

Price is the amount to purchase a 6-pack of Ninkasi Total Domination which is $12.99 plus shipping. Unless you can tell me where to buy it cheaper and I will lower the price.

Attachments

• custer1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 104
Old non-working PCB from 66 dart. I attempted to fix, fail. Missing pins. some of the copper ribbon is cut see picture. Original Voltage limiter is included, unsure if it works. Hate to toss in the trash if anyone can use it.

Price is the amount to purchase a 6-pack of Ninkasi Total Domination which is $12.99 plus shipping. Unless you can tell me where to buy it cheaper and I will lower the price.

What does PCB mean?

Ok I thought I had a picture? Will find it tonight. I do want to lower the price. Instead of the premium 6-pack, I am going down to the cheaper 6 pack of Sam Adams boston lager. So new price is $8.99 plus ship.

ok, last call. Down to price of a 6 pack of Coors lite. $4?

Otherwise it goes to the trash

I think you mean pbr. Pabst Blue Ribbon. I have need of the questionable voltage regulator and will sport you a 6pac just to see if it works.. Get back to me for shipping and necessary details please..

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back