CNC Indy Heads

-

Stos

Reaction score
I was looking at upgrading to a pair of Indy CNC 360-2 heads and Manifold, who would be the best place to go through?

Could someone reccomend a dealer or shop that can organise these and ship down under?

My exhaust setup is W2 pattern so Edelbrocks arent an option.

Thanks guys.

So what is a better head that uses the W2 bolt pattern?

if you want Indy heads buy them BARE from ANYONE other than Indy.
Indy/Aerohead Sucks Big time! but that's just my opinion....

Call Shady Dell. he specializes in Small block Mopar heads. Look at his site and call
814-308-8058 shadydellspeedshop.com/

Those guys are giving goos advice on staying away from dealing directly with Indy. Their stuff may be OK but they are world class jerks to customers and will rip you off every chance they get. Bob Mazzolini is a dealer for them, or use any other shop to buy bare castings and get modified through. Straight from Indy a finished head isn't... it will need to be fixed.

Don't get lulled into the CNC thing.

Indy's cnc program leave a lot to be desired.

Buy from a Dealer. Brian at IMM is one. There are others out there.

Don't get lulled into the CNC thing.

Indy's cnc program leave a lot to be desired.

Buy from a Dealer. Brian at IMM is one. There are others out there.

I'd second ^^
Not sure how you plan to ship but if you're shipping via container from CA you should prob go to Brian. Shipping from points east might be more unless it's all air freight.

i don´t know your horsepower goals, but the Indy X-Heads do have both exhaust pattern....standard and W2. I know that IMM Engines now has got CNC´d Intake Version available....maybe an option.

Michael

Hi all,
Thanks for your replies :cheers:

I should have mentioned im running a 408ci LA-X heads currently with approx 560hp, while everything is performing great, and im still sorting the car out to be honest, im looking at what my next step would be down the track and Indys seem like the way to go.

Heres a clip of my rocket for those interested.

[ame]http://youtu.be/BXvOM0FybqY?t=1m45s[/ame]

Im a street car surrounded by parachutes lol
But still learning and having fun flying the Mopar flag.

I will get in touch with those guys.

Thanks again :D

-
Back