CNC machined Six Pack air cleaners

-
There are two complete sets ready to ship today, $699 for a complete set. These will clear the hood on 1970 and up Dart bodies. They will not clear the hood on previous Dart bodies up to 1969. Please message me for more information. Next week we will have more sets including for the 1969.

We have not tried them on Valiants, barracudas, etc but I've posted the height previously.

Here's a picture of a scat pack bee laser etched onto a center carb air cleaner top plate. Custom laser etching is available for those interested!

There's one complete air cleaner set available, I'm going to put it into For Sale in the next day or so.

Beeetched.jpg

Last edited:
Air cleaners trial fitted on my stuff still in progress. Best looking parts for sure. :) Thanks!
IMG_20220127_160400.jpg

These are in stock at Six-Pack Air Cleaner – PE Manufacturing in case anyone is interested. We are now working on open cell filter foam rings for the filter elements themselves. Any suggestions for design improvements are always welcome!

Hi Ken - Can you give me more details on filter elements as far as what you are doing? Thanks!

Hi Ken - Can you give me more details on filter elements as far as what you are doing? Thanks!
Sure- we are attempting to make low restriction open cell foam filters that will last a long time. In the past, materials typically either don’t filter well or else are very restrictive. Plus they tend to degrade as they age. Sourcing a better foam is challenging and so far we have not found a foam that we like. We are also looking at making our own gauze filters like those currently on the market.

I know that probably doesn’t help much but it’s the status.

Ken

Hi. Like a crazy person I am building a second 340 6 pack setup. :) Curious whether you are still stocking this part. Am also curious what your laser etching runs $ wise...for something like "340-6" on the center air cleaner lid.

Thanks!!

Hi. Like a crazy person I am building a second 340 6 pack setup. :) Curious whether you are still stocking this part. Am also curious what your laser etching runs $ wise...for something like "340-6" on the center air cleaner lid.

Thanks!!
Thanks for the interest!

I believe there is one complete set in stock but can verify that tomorrow. I was told $50 for simple engraving such as 340-6 that you asked about.

Ken

Still waiting to hear back- they said it was in stock but I wanted them to find it and set it aside first.......

-
Back