CNS mopar parts - Direct Connection Style Rear Spoiler

-

Fishyink

Reaction score
I was wanting to get one of these spoilers. I have the seller saved on eBay, CNS mopar parts, but it shows that he isn't a registered user on eBay anymore. Does anybody happen to have any contact info for him?

Thank you,

Shad

Run away from these spoilers! I bought one and it's total junk! I emailed him about sending it back and sending me a better one, but after i told it the one he sent was totally unusable junk he won't answer me anymore!

I have heard both good and bad about the spoiler. I really want one of these spoilers. Guess I will have to wait for another source to reproduce them. :banghead:

Run away from these spoilers! I bought one and it's total junk! I emailed him about sending it back and sending me a better one, but after i told it the one he sent was totally unusable junk he won't answer me anymore!

Do you still have the spoiler? What did you not like about it? Can it be fixed with some bodywork? Can you post pictures? I would be interested in buying it from you if the price is right. PM me if you want to deal on it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I do still have it, the fit is horrible it looks as if it was pulled out of the mold to early or it sagged around the edges in the mold.
I mocked it up to an extra trunk lid just to see how bad it was, honestly i really don't know if it can be fixed.
I'm gonna be out of town for a couple days on business but i'll be back late Thurs. night, i'll send you some pics. asap and you can decide if it's something you would wanna tackle.

-
Back