Status
Not open for further replies.

yugati1

65 Cuda named ~Rhonda~
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for one of the coat hook support brackets that set behind the coat hook and clips to the roof.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 108
I have 100% of the bows and springs but the coat hoohs got taken off and used , don't know what it looks like undernieth I have the dome lights still wired with backing plates and awesome lenses and the crardboard filler for that sail panel, onlylittle piece I don't have is a small piece of plastic that rolls tight around the bottom corner of back window on front bottom corner , they were brittle and I snaspped 1 good luck slow and steady

you can do without it mark , mut there is a guy parting out his 66 and a woman parting out there 65 barracuda"s that might have them yet go under search 65 barracuda or parting out 66 barracuda or mopar cars for sale or wanted there both in there today mark her name will be missmopar64under search if you cant finf her under mopar cars to part

Sorry I forgot about you there Yugati! I have one of the brackets for you!! Just PM me your address and ill send you one! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back