Coffee and donuts?

-

funnycar farmer

Reaction score
So- who's going to push the donut cart down the line of cars waiting to get into the 'Fling at o'dark thirty on Sat. morning?

I"ve got to head out to Ontario around three a.m., to pick up a special guest thats going to attend, coming from New Jersey. I"m trying to show him West Coast Chrysler Courtesy!!:-D

Last year, just as we would nod off in the line, someone would hop onto the trailer, looking around and rattle us back awake!! When does the line form up this year? 5:00?

So- who's going to push the donut cart down the line of cars waiting to get into the 'Fling at o'dark thirty on Sat. morning?

I"ve got to head out to Ontario around three a.m., to pick up a special guest thats going to attend, coming from New Jersey. I"m trying to show him West Coast Chrysler Courtesy!!:-D

Last year, just as we would nod off in the line, someone would hop onto the trailer, looking around and rattle us back awake!! When does the line form up this year? 5:00?

Are you going to swap or show OR both. You're bringing the car right.

Swap line is let in at 7am. Line doesn't start as early as a Spring Fling.

Just the show, but I'm trailering it out there. Too many freeway close calls. As people tend to slow and look, they unknowingly start to steer towards me and the car!!
They still let you park the trucks/trailers off to the side? Thanks for all the answers.

Dale

Just the show, but I'm trailering it out there. Too many freeway close calls. As people tend to slow and look, they unknowingly start to steer towards me and the car!!
They still let you park the trucks/trailers off to the side? Thanks for all the answers.

Dale

Yes you park the tailers in the back. Follow the parking lines that we will have painted one the grass. That way the trailers are all organized and parked in at an angle. Easy to get out and not have anyone blocked in.

The car show trailers will enter in with the swappers. You will just vear off to the trailer parking when you turn right around the restrooms.

DSC_2026Grid2.JPG

This was Spring Fling, but you can see the angled show car trialer parking:

DSC_3372_largeA.jpg

I will be there at 6 or 630 to help out, but will have to leave the house around 530 am. Plus, I will be out at Bobs Big Boy tomorrow night too after the Malibu cruise.

Its a full weekend.....

-
Back