Cold Case radiator # mop 755k

-
Wow what a significant difference in size I know kicked myself for selling the 360 that came out of the car and letting the pulleys go with it had nothing to compare to this is why I put the cvf pulleys on it in the first place I accidentally let the factory pulleys go with the 360 thank you for the help it's greatly appreciated I will give this a shot seems very positive!

That top set is about 12% over.

the top picture is the same pulley.. its a factory 70-up small block with power steering and no a/c. the water pump groove is 6 9/16"

the lower picture is the water pump pulley that matches that crank pulley and measures 6 7/8.

so whats the ratio with a 6 9/16 crank pulley and a 6 7/8 water pump pulley?

the top picture is the same pulley.. its a factory 70-up small block with power steering and no a/c. the water pump groove is 6 9/16"

the lower picture is the water pump pulley that matches that crank pulley and measures 6 7/8.

so whats the ratio with a 6 9/16 crank pulley and a 6 7/8 water pump pulley?

That’s about 5% UNDER driven right there.

9302CDB0-95D1-439C-9923-A570936B15AE.png

There were some applications that were 5% under driven.

hell these pulleys i posted are the only ones i've even seen on 70-up a non a/c small block. are there others that i don't know about for a non a/c set up? or did they change it with more veins on the impeller?

100% agree with you! We are constantly trying to add more and more tech info on the website. We would love to get the knowledge we all have in our heads, on our website, it would save us a fortune in Tech support calls and we'd sell more radiators! :) It's just that there are so many nuances for every owner that we just don't think we will ever get it 100% online but I can promise you we are going to try! :)

I understand about the hassle. It is a hassle no doubt. However, that policy extends to our dealers for refunds. For exchanges, you can do that directly through us even though you purchased from Jeg's.

Normally, we also attend a bunch of shows year round and returns can be arranged at one of those shows if you let us no in advance. That kind of lowers the hassle factor. :)

Anyway, just PM me if I can help you in any way.
Hi , I have a b.b. in a '72Scamp and I'm looking at your #MOP756A radiator . What bothers me is you call out a 1 1/2" bottom hose connection . All big blocks that I've ever see have a 1 3/4" bottom hose connection . Please adsvise , thank you so much, Tom P.S. because my motor is offset to the right is there any advise r.e. shroud ?

What are the three columns? Slant 6, SB, BB?

Am I reading it wrong that AC cars had underdrive water pump setups? I'd figure they'd need more cooling.

Hmmmmm...I my have to get the book out as I don’t think I took a picture of the full page...

Ok, columns left to right are 198, 225, 318, 340.

Now I see you can’t see the 340 column.

I’ll take a better picture.

You know, I never looked that close at that chart before, but I see the 340 came with a 22 inch radiator. WTH??? My 73 Dart Sport has a factory 26 inch radiator. I think I checked the VIN before I bought it and I’m pretty sure the 26 was factory.

Now I need to go look that up so I don’t lose sleep tonight!!!!

i think the earlier like 70-72 had a 22" like a 318 with a/c. 73 is maybe where they went 26".

-
Back