Collapsed steering shaft? Help!

-
I dont understand what you are sayin about the column?

I am saying the column is different than the column in his Barracuda and it won't fit. I am saying some parts off the Scamp column might fit but I have no idea if anything will for sure. He may be destroying a column that has no value to his car.

Oh sorry to confuse but I was wonderin cause I have been lookin for a column for my 73 duster cause when I bought it it had no column. again sorry to confuse

Big B, You could eliminate that troublesome coupling with a swivel U Joint. You should be able to find the one you need at Summitt or Jegs.

Okay guys heres the update,
I removed the column and the coupling box .
The column was old rusty and just beyond from being reusable.

So what I'm goin to end up oing is buying a flaming river tilt column for 474$ plus the u joint not sure how to choose a u joint some help would help. And th DROP CLAMP that holds he column from what I understand that is all I will need ?

Thanks again guys -

FOR the life of me i could not find A u-joint that would fit my steering box also the flaming tilt steering column i purchased was either too long or not sure but something was off. i ended up purchasing a OEM steering column from a FABO member with all parts included and just simply swapped it out .... worked out awesome!

thanks.

small mods had to be done because of 440 and steering box and exhaust manifold engine bay fitment. *

-
Back