Colorado town considers bounty on shot down drones

-
Drones aren't a part of any forward thinking plan, in the manner that they are being used, here.

My question is; why the secrecy, if it's for the "show"/ greater good?

The truth is, if they were doing it to serve the people, they would have no reason to keep it quiet. Their paid publicists, shooting for votes on a campaign would agree. If that were the case. They'd be flying billboards and selling model kits at Hobby Lobby. We aren't the enemy, so why hide? Hmm... California had an awful lot of blackouts when Enron was hard up for cash. Nobody seemed to step in, there, for quite some time. Plenty of car accidents without traffic lights, life lost, businesses closing doors, all for the "show". Nah. I'm betting there wa$ another rea$on for the blackout$.

I still haven't seen any 737 parts pulled from the side of the pentagon. Try and find anything, online or anywhere about it. To this day, that is the explanation, given, without showing results. Structure security? What does the lawn, scattered with 737 parts have to do with military strategy and secrecy to the security of the building? Why cover up a "737 engine" that is scaled down to be carried like a coffin, if it's just a jet engine? We've all seen smashed jet engines. No secret there.

I'm not buying what they are selling, because they have nothing to sell and still ask for my peace of mind. I reserve the right. Unfortunately for them, I have thoughts and rights.

I want to bag me a drone.

I'm thinkin' modern day belly tanker bonneville.

If you're chasing a conspiracy, you're bound to convince yourself that anything and everything is a conspiracy.

I swear people really overestimate the competence of our government.

-
Back