-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the upper rod for 71 A body, column shift only. It’s the one the connects from the steering column to the torque shaft. I believe it has studs on both ends with no adjustment. I’m not sure what years will interchange. Pm me for a phone number so you can send me a picture and a price.
Mark

The part number is 2950297 and according to the parts book is the same for 904 and 727. 69 has a different part number. Here’s a picture from the service manual. It’s called a “front rod “. Just pm me price and contact info and I’m ready to buy. I need it for a customers car. I’ll give you me cell number in the pm so you can send a picture.

IMG_0473.jpeg

Yes. That’s it. The one labeled front rod. It’s the uppermost rod in the linkage. It connects to the steering column piece. One of guys can attach a pictures of what you have and we can go from there. I need it shipped to 79603 area code.

Just to make sure this is from a 70 or 71? The parts book has a 69 as different. Maybe 72 up is the same.

Still looking guys. I’ll take the one I have off and measure the length and post a picture.

Still looking guys. I’ll take the one I have off and measure the length and post a picture.
The black one is the one I have but it’s been modified. I need one with studs on both ends. The rusty one is a 69 B body.

IMG_0481.jpeg

IMG_0480.jpeg

IMG_0479.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back