combustion chamber video

-
Yeah, actual flames. Kinda expected it would just seem more like a flash of light or something like that. Also, looked like the intake valve wasn't sealing very well.

hey sb, thanks for showing us that. i have kids that have asked what and why about the engine i'm building for my dart. trying to explain to them what happens is rather diffacult for them to comprehend. to visualize so to speak. well this is the ticket for sure. they were like wow, so that's happens in the motor. they were able to see the valves and everthing. it was sure cool.
thanks again for sharing.
big daddy don

VERY COOL. Gotta wonder how they got that video though. Camera used or even how it was installed.

That was really neat. It's cool to be able to actually see the process that you have visualized and explained so often. Was surprised at how long the flame existed.

Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFish
VERY COOL. Gotta wonder how they got that video though. Camera used or even how it was installed.

Yea I was thinking the same thing.

Cool video for sure

They usually use a quartz window.
Use to have a few research engines that they could see how the fuel additive affected things. It was a really cool setup and it also used a laser.

-
Back