Come Vote For My Barracuda

-
Need some more votes!! Apart from the challeneges you can check out all my build pics but don't forget to vote and help me show these chevy guys what a real car looks like!!!

Ok, I'm in. I had a hard time voting for you over the early cuda, but since his site is weak you got the votes.

Seriously, comparing a store bought Vette to a hand built 'Cuda? :angry7:

Ok, I'm in. I had a hard time voting for you over the early cuda, but since his site is weak you got the votes.

Seriously, comparing a store bought Vette to a hand built 'Cuda? :angry7:

Yeah, the challenge of the Vette was kinda weak. The early A was a harder one, but to me the overwhelming thing was "mods: built show car" "options: built show car" and he no longer had it.

I have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is I'm just as much a Chevy guy as I am a Mopar guy, sorry about that folks, just happen to like all nice cars :bootysha:

The good news is I liked your car the most so you got all my votes :-D

Its one thing to like all cars, its another to ONLY like a certain types of cars, I myself can appreciate any nice car no matter what the make! Thanks for your support guys I knew the early cuda would be a hard one :)

bumped, all these store bought cars keep challenging me.. think i should just stop accepting them, but i want to prove a point! haha

Don't waste your time with those dweebs.

Your car is sweet do', and surely kills a store bought vette any day.

I laugh at those new store bought vette guys when I see their cars at classic car shows acting like their car is all that when the only work they put into the car was snapping on the forehead tennis sweatband and putting a coat of wax on it.

Newsflash...................classic car shows are NOT for new Corvette's.

I guess the same thing can be said about new Challengers but I would look like a two faced jerk if I said new Challengers should be allowed but not Corvettes.
Wait, now I am confusing myself.

Registered and voted. (spaz.)

I'd love to see a supercoupe or other killer looking F body mopar go against that 74 Nova and beat the pants off of it.

I voted for you on all 6 challenges but I have to tell you if those other cars had some sweet looking ladies in the pictures I might have been tempted. LOL!

Don't waste your time with those dweebs.

Your car is sweet do', and surely kills a store bought vette any day.

I laugh at those new store bought vette guys when I see their cars at classic car shows acting like their car is all that when the only work they put into the car was snapping on the forehead tennis sweatband and putting a coat of wax on it.

Newsflash...................classic car shows are NOT for new Corvette's.

I guess the same thing can be said about new Challengers but I would look like a two faced jerk if I said new Challengers should be allowed but not Corvettes.
Wait, now I am confusing myself.

thanks for voting and couldnt agree with you more!!

orange, I'm all over that!!! My '68 Fastback Slimer had 3 or 4 motortopia challenges all initiated by other members and won them all. Until a couple weeks ago ... when it was thoroughly stomped by a beautiful, blown injected BBC in a '57 Bel Air. I feel your pain. LOL!

I'll toss you some points ... I need to check in over there to read your comment about my car anyway. :-D Good luck with the challenges! With these guys behind you it'll be tough to lose.

And since you're all hitting motortopia and signing up to vote, please take a couple minutes to join my PSC Business Group too. It's been the #1 Most Popular Business Group for over a year but can always use new members -- especially Mopar owners!

Will do cudachick! ill be sure and keep an eye out for your challenges from now on, 57 bel air's are pretty sweet.. and blown inj just adds to it.. unfortunate ;| everyone on here has been great, just wont my first challenge against a 60 something corvair, the rest of these cars should be an easy win.. although that red 65 is giving me a run for my money..

-
Back