Coming up for air...

-

FISHBREATH

Reaction score
Greetings gents,

It has been some time since I last checked in to FABO. Time has been a diminishing commodity with me for the past few months. I have been spending all my free time on a number of critical projects, some dependent on weather conditions. I have been clearing the lot next door. There were a number of horse sheds there that needed to be taken down before the next hurricane sends them into the next county (or into my house). Termites have been feasting there too long. One shed has a concrete floor, but also has termite damage, so I will probably keep that one, repair the termite damage, and use it for well-needed storage. All of the sheds were filled with all sorts of junk, mostly old clothes, furniture, appliances, etc., so I have been burning as weather permits. Everything was overgrown and needed mucho chainsaw/axe work.

I have also been laboring on finishing my garage/shop. Mostly finishing work and hanging doors and lights. Still organizing hardware and materials.

I have also been ordering parts for the 'Cuda, on which I hope to finally begin serious work in about two months. At least I have been acquiring parts and removing some parts in the little free time remaining. It seems that, every time I get some breathing room, my wife comes up with another project, but that's OK because she indulges me with my mechanical projects.

Can't wait to get things finished and begin work on the car. I will provide plenty of pics when things get under way.

-
Back