Commando valve guides???

-

Chrippa

Reaction score
Hi!

Im into changing my valve guides in my Mopar Commando heads!
Im using the P5249186 (2.08, 3/8 stem ) intake valve and the P5249188 (1.65, 3/8 stem ) exhaust valve. Both are 3/8 stem, the problem is i dont know what lenght to go with on the guide? I dont have the heads at home so i cant meassure them! Anyone have commandos at home that they can meassure on!?

Please help!

Chrippa said:
Hi!

Im into changing my valve guides in my Mopar Commando heads!
Im using the P5249186 (2.08, 3/8 stem ) intake valve and the P5249188 (1.65, 3/8 stem ) exhaust valve. Both are 3/8 stem, the problem is i dont know what lenght to go with on the guide? I dont have the heads at home so i cant meassure them! Anyone have commandos at home that they can meassure on!?

Please help!
You need to get in touch with BJR Racing - Bobby. maybe someone here can give you his phone number. knows commando hds inside out IMHO

388dart said:
You need to get in touch with BJR Racing - Bobby. maybe someone here can give you his phone number. knows commando hds inside out IMHO

Thanks so much for your answer! Seems like its hard to find out which guides who fits in these heads :)

Didnt find BJR racing on google, any website or something ? Anyone know ? :dontknow:

Thanks all!!

//Chris

-
Back