Comp Cams valve lock for RHS???

-

moparduster

Reaction score
Have any of yall used the comp cams valves 6024-8 and 6026-8 valves? If so what is the part number for the valve locks that you have used? I have tried 2 different locks (628-16 & 600-16) and neither 1 of them will work. Please help me out it is the last of the parts to get my engine going.

I was surprised that they didn't have specific 5/16" bead locks for their valves but was reassured that the 8mm bead locks work fine on their 5/16" bead lock valves.
632-16 are their 10* locks.

I just have to do some more research with rockers because Crane ductile iron rockers appear too scrub too far to the outside with those particular +.100" valves.

I was surprised that they didn't have specific 5/16" bead locks for their valves but was reassured that the 8mm bead locks work fine on their 5/16" bead lock valves.
632-16 are their 10* locks.

I just have to do some more research with rockers because Crane ductile iron rockers appear too scrub too far to the outside with those particular +.100" valves.

Hughes Rocker assembly is the ticket!

Thanks. That's one that I'm looking into. Harland Sharp is another, which I've always liked.
Worked great on my old W-2 stuff.

-
Back