Comp Ultra Pro Magnum Rockers

-

srduster340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Summitt has a set of demo small block Mopar 1.5 steel rockers for $380. Scratch & Dent sale. Retail for $750. Are they worth it?

Nice find.

Are they worth a cut in Price?
What’s wrong with them?
Will they not just fit whatever head you’re working on -hint!
But will the geometry be good on whatever head you have.

I read through the questions and the best thing I see is they can be used as a pushrod oiling rocker.

HELL YES. Most times you can find the blem. If I didn’t have rockers I’d already have ordered a set.

Better get cracking if you need them.

I've read reports of them galling on the shafts. Kinda worried. If they has bushings I'd do it.

I sat in the parking lot contemplating whether to buy them or not. I decided not to.

I’m a the fulcrum point a bearing or roller?

Any other interesting mopar stuff there? I assume this was the Stockbridge store?

Any other interesting mopar stuff there? I assume this was the Stockbridge store?
The McDonough store actually. I did see one Speedmaster smallblock head for $575. If they had both they'd be at the house now. Didn't thing that one head was worth 6 bills. Both are about $1100 and change.

Nice find.

Are they worth a cut in Price?
What’s wrong with them?
Will they not just fit whatever head you’re working on -hint!
But will the geometry be good on whatever head you have.

I read through the questions and the best thing I see is they can be used as a pushrod oiling rocker.
Far as I know they were just a display/demo item. Looked ok in the box that had tape all over it.

Those rockers work nice been on my engine for 20 years and about 15k hard miles with a solid flat tappet cam.

I have bought stuff for other members. Plenty of times in the Arlington summit store. If anybody wants them PM me I can try to make a trip down and get them if they’re there.

-
Back