Company making off the shelf Gen 3 hemi & BB Mopar turbo manifolds.

-

migsBIG

Reaction score
Not sure if has been posted here, but a U.S. company is making turbo headers for gen III hemi and 383-440 big block mopars. They are making front exit manifolds to boot. For people that can’t fabricate (like myself) this might be a good starting point. They even have kits to build any set for any vehicle or drivetrain combo. I’m looking at a kit to put in my duster since it’s less expensive than the hemi I wanted to install.

Mopar Bolt On Turbo Headers

I think $1k is a fair price for US made, stainless steel, turbo specific headers that can be customized on the order form. Don’t forget, they sell the materials to build your own. To me, a similar set of quality headers runs $750-$1100 in that price range already. Since I don’t have the equipment to make a pair, a shop to make them, the skills to learn or the time to dedicate to them, I would gladly pay for a set. The TTI’s I have for my Cuda after ceramic coating, heat wrapped, collector merging is $1800. If someone wants to build a set and put the process on YouTube, I’ll bet a bunch of the guys on here would get ASMR from watching it. I’m no baller with cash, but I feel some members would still like to know there are some options to making power on the mopars drivetrains.

Pretty cool.

I'd probably still try to find factory manifolds that could work. Like two standard driver side manifolds.

That would be an option, but some people might be limited to certain parts depending on if they are running a certain drivetrain with steering components. Either way, the option is there for those whom want it.

What's disappointing? Bolt on turbo manifolds from stainless... pretty cool. People will complain about anything I guess.

They also offer complete kits in other applications. The big block stuff won't be far behind.

They will flow just fine for a turbo application. I bet they flow enough to support 2000 hp.

I would love to reach out to them and ask questions, but since my project is far down the list, I feel contacting them might be wasting their time. Checked out some turbo cars at the races last weekend, so I have a couple ideas in my head.

-
Back