compatibility

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me if the hood and fenders from a 73 Dart Swinger the same as a 73 Dart Sport. will the hood and fenders from the swinger fit the Dart Sport both 73.thanks

really, Its a good thing I asked. a member here told me they are the same when I asked about buying them from him. I thought the Dart Sport was a little longer by a couple inches due to the front piece above the grill but I dont know a lot about the Swinger. The Swinger is compatable with the Duster isnt it. learn somethin new every day.

well, now I am confused, according to wiki.com they will interchange. 73-76 fenders on a Dart Sport will interchange with a 73 Swinger. Can anyone else comment on this.I have no clue. I know I had a 75 Dart Sport parts car and the fenders on it would not fit my Duster. They were a couple inches longer but I dont know about the Swinger.

i just sold a passenger dart sport fender to a local guy and he put it on his dart swinger. it fit the only difference was the emblem holes on the side were different.
he painted it and stopped by yesterday. hes a member here also.(bigus1949)

I'm not positive but I always thought the only difference was in the names far as body is concerned.

a 73 dart sport front end will fit a 73 swinger.......and the hood only is the same as a 69 cuda ......69 only bcoz the 69 cuda hood is different from 67/8 but was re-released for 73+ dart sport and swinger. only the emblem holes are different on the fenders.

-
Back