Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my '72 440 steel crank motor. The motor is apart and basically in the condition it was in when I bought it several years ago which is dirty. Orignally purchased for an old project which is now long gone. I'm a small block guy so time for this old big block to go down the road.

Specs: late '72 casting block, forged steel crankshaft. LY rods with pistons still attached. TQ intake, pass-car oil pan, 346 heads.

Comes with valetrain parts - rockers, shafts, pushrods, valve covers. Cam and lifters are still in the block. Comes with timing cover and all the front accessories including the associated bracketry: A/C compressor, alternator and power steering pump. Also have motor mounts and basically everything else that you can think of save for manifolds and carb.

Was told it was from a cop car but I have no way to verify this. Looks to be in good condition as far as looking at it with my eyes but would really need to be thoroughly cleaned and machined - therefore the engine is being sold as a rebuildable core.

Asking $650 for the complete package. Would be tough to piece together everything listed here for much cheaper. Local pickup is preferred but will try to work with buyer that needs to ship. Please note that a deposit would need to be made before I crate it up. Possible delivery for a fee in greater NY area.

Located in Huntington, NY 11743. (Long Island) PM here for more info.

- Greg

Boy would I like to have that for my 72 challenger. Money is tight right now. I live in Huntingdon PA!

hey rmchrgr, i live in northport but im a bit strapped for cash, however in a couple of weeks i will have a new job, would love the engine for my scamp. pm me if you think we can work something out.
thanks,
marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back