Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a very nice, complete, front header panel/grill setup from a 1967 Barracuda that includes the letters on the header panel, turn signals, headlights, plus all the attaching nuts and bolts. I would like to get $550 for everything plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 334
  • 2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 280
  • 3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 9.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 281
I'm parting it out. The subframes are all rotted. The rear torsion bar crossmember is gone. Some repair work was already done but several other areas are really bad. It's a shame because the car is nice.

Front fenders are for sale. I haven't taken them off yet. I want to check them to see if there are any issues at the bottom. The right fender has a small dent at the top front but is on the flat part of the sheet metal. The left one looks good but both have some rocker panel repair that extended to the bottom of the fenders. Don't know why.

I'm parting it out. The subframes are all rotted. The rear torsion bar crossmember is gone. Some repair work was already done but several other areas are really bad. It's a shame because the car is nice.
I think you may find that a Chassis shop could repair this car for you. And not as costly as u might think. Barter works too, if you're savvy. Hate to see you part this CreamPuff out to these Vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back