[SOLD] Complete 225 slant six engine and 904 automatic transmission.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Complete carb. to pan and supposedly operative 225 slant six engine and 904 automatic transmission located in So-Cal near San Diego. I would prefer local pick-up but could deliver to the fall fling if paid in full. The back story: I just bought a 1973 Duster and this is the engine and transmission that came with it, I will be installing a big block stroker so I don't need this combination. The previous owner said he drove the car up until a few months ago and began having electrical issues in the car resulting in a small electrical fire under the dash that rendered the car inoperative. I cannot verify the mileage either as the odometer is inoperative in this car. I am selling the complete motor and transmission preferably in a package deal as-is for $250.00 if you pull them (I will help) or $300.00 if I pull them. Also included in the sale is a bunch of new gaskets, ignition components and a spare used distributor. If you need exhaust I can throw in that too which looks to be fairly new.

Will also consider a straight trade for either a 400 or 440 block, crank, short-block, etc. please let me know what you got if interested in going this route.

Attachments

• Engine Ia.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 888
All Pm's replied too, still available. Side note: I was under the car and the exhaust is fairly new and has a Flowmaster muffler, this will be included in the sale. Offers, trades?

Thanks,
Brandon

The motor turns over fine no start though, probably ignition if I had to guess. The transmission cycles through the gears fine, no hang ups. As is, final price drop before all of it goes to the scrap yard. $150.00 OBO for everything. For this price I will not deliver, pick up only.

Thanks,
Brandon

I have a '63 Valiant (my daily driver) that I want to build a slant six for. This package sounds like the perfect candidate. The problem is that the work space for the rebuild does not become available til the 3rd week of Oct. I have nowhere to keep it, I live in an apt.

I would hate to see this go to salvage. I could help you pull it out of your way, but could not pick it up til the 3rd week in Oct. Do you have a place in the corner somewhere we could keep it until then?

Ferdy, if you could persuade him to drop it off at my pad in Tustin, Ill hold it for you. Im off the 5@55 and if he's taking the 5 up to Van Nuys, he passes 200 yards from my house. work it out with each other and if it flies, hit me with a PM and well go from there. I got a picker and a furniture dolly so unloading should not be a problem. Can drop off before (EARLY AM or after 4PM) of fling day as I am going but dont have a truck to pack it back. It'll cost beer.....and a favor which Ill collect on at a later date...;-) AND I got ignition parts for it.....well have it running before you install it!

Alright, everything is out of the car and officially in my way. $100 OBO for all or will sell individual parts for super cheap if anyone needs them. PM me with your needs, address and what you think the part is worth to ya (super cheap) plus shipping and I will take care of the rest. Next stop for this combo will be the scrapper, surly someone needs spare parts.

Thanks,
Brandon

Attachments

• Slant Six.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 541
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back