Complete 3 Speed.... Your thoughts !!!!

-
Sorry to have to disagree with all the other posters on this thread, but that tranny and all its other parts is garbage.

Because I think it's important to make difference in the world, I'm willing to have you send it to me and I will see that it's recycled properly.
That was the first thing I thought as soon as I read the title and the first post.. send it to me I'll scrap it LOL...

Just as an FYI I also rebuilt my 4-speed and it was extremely easy as a first-timer and my 904 was almost technically easier.. and that too as a first-timer..
Nothing to be afraid of and no real special tools needed..

Why not find out what's wrong with it? My 64 Valiant is 3 on the tree and I love driving it.
There is nothing wrong with my transmission other than the first gear does not have synchros which is bad for solo II events. So I’m looking for the A230 as I don’t have to double clutch or come to a complete stop to get it back in first.

There is nothing wrong with my transmission other than the first gear does not have synchros which is bad for solo II events. So I’m looking for the A230 as I don’t have to double clutch or come to a complete stop to get it back in first.

Now see, that was need to know info. lol

-
Back