-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuturner

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have had this engine and trans for years and I will not be needing it any longer. It is a 360 block casting is 43158 360. Date casting on block is 26.9.89. This is not a roller cam motor as suggested by some VERY kind people on this site but I am unsure if it does have the 308 heads as that number does show up on the front of the left head. Pictures included here will show castings and this series of numbers as stated. This engine was removed by me and was running at that time as i drove truck ( PU ) into my shop to remove. It has been turned over on a regular interval and spins very nice. This engine and trans will need to be gone thru obviously but it IS a complete unit from front pulley to flex plate, oil pan to Rochester 4bbl. carb. Not entirely sure air filter assy. is the original as although it fits perfectly, the date for emission's info is 1984. Trans is also complete and I do believe I also have the TC as well. Look at the pics, if you have questions feel free to contact me I will do my best to answer all. I did pull the distributor a to check the roller cam question and that is how i know for sure. BUT, it IS a complete 360 with 2WD trans unit. Reason to sell?, was going to build a "fun" car but do not have the time. Asking $650.00 or a reasonable offer. Buyer to arrange pick up. Thanks for your interest! Tim,

SANY1810.JPG

SANY1812.JPG

SANY1816.JPG

SANY1819.JPG

SANY1823.JPG

SANY1824.JPG

SANY1831.JPG
Nuturner

What year truck? Your casting date is late in the year. I have a 360 that I pulled from a 89 D250 and it has TBI on it.

Please don't hold me to this, but I remember the owner, Scott Martin who owned it before an 18 wheeler ran over the rear of the vehicle. I think the truck was late, 70's or early 80's? Possibly the air cleaner assy. is close? Not positive. But Scott did service his vehicles well as shown in the last picture of the valve trane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back