-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71scamp78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I'm listing this for a friend he has a complete a body 8 3/4 from drum to drum. It has a 3.23 sure grip I'm not sure of case number yet he has to look or if it's a cone or clutch sorry will know soon. He will take 800.00 for complete assembly or he may seperate and take 500.00 for hog head and 300.00 for the rest. Thanks guys I will try and add a pic soon. Located in Terre Haute and I could ship hog head not complete rear

I am interested in just the center if he is willing to sell it. Any idea how much he'd need to get shipped to 54217?

pack it in a 6 # wallmart tub , best way to ship 500.00 shipped put me in line for pictures
sure grip I hope.

I'm listing this for a friend he has a complete a body 8 3/4 from drum to drum. It has a 3.23 sure grip I'm not sure of case number yet he has to look or if it's a cone or clutch sorry will know soon. He will take 800.00 for complete assembly or he may seperate and take 500.00 for hog head and 300.00 for the rest. Thanks guys I will try and add a pic soon. Located in Terre Haute and I could ship hog head not complete rear
interested in housing and axles if they are large bolt

Did you move the housing assembly yet. I'd be interested and could pick up. What year is this out of?
It's not been moved. Also he may keep the large axles and put small bolt pattern in it. If he does price will be less. He is supposed to get pics tonight..pm me where you located

pictures

imagejpeg_0-800x450.jpg

IMG_20160606_175729580-800x450.jpg

Is he still willing to sell just the casing without the Pig. And again, I'm curious what it year A body it's out of. There's a slight difference in the width.

it was in his 68 cuda but he's not sure if it was original to car

See if he is willing to split it as you described. Maybe KB67 is still interested in the pig. Also check the dimensions. Spring perches should be 43" centers and they should be 52 5/8" flange to flange

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back