Status
Not open for further replies.

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I selling my A body 8.75 comes with:
* Housing that was recently sanded and painted with rust ecapsulator.
* Spring perches (both in board and stock location)
* 742 carrier 4.10 sure grip
* Dr. Diff Large Bolt patter axles
This unit is ready to run on any A body. I wanted to run it in my Dart but I will be making more HP than this can handle so I'm going with a 9" It has brand new oil and posi additive in it.

Location Newport News, VA 23608
$1000

Willing to ship anywhere. This is a complete rear minus the brakes... no rust very nice piece.

what kind of power numbers will you be putting out that this bad boy can't handle? Might blow up even a 9" might check out a Dana, albeit a bit heavier... This sounds sweet bump for ya!

I'm looking for 1000hp from a twin turbo 416. I say 9" b/c I can get one for nickles and have all the upgraded parts with my 3.50 gears I need/want.

I attached some pics I took today.. I will have the rear out of the car by the end of the week to take better pics and put another coat of the east wood rust encapsulator on it.

Willing to sell my Dr. Diff disc brake kit with it. He brakes are mustang cobra calipers and rotors. I also have the Lokar E cables that come with it. So you would have a complete rear with disc brakes, e cables, LBP axles, 742 case clutch style SG 4.10 gears, etc.. Ready to plug and play in your A body.

I'm also not opposed to splitting this up if I can sell it all.
Housing, 742 case clutch style SG 4.10 gears, 30 spline LBP axles with green bearings, lokor E brake cable for Dr. Diff disc brakes, Disc brakes (cobra)..

I will need to sale at least 3 items in order for me to split it up into parts.. Here are the items for sale. All these are new parts that have never been run on my car, They have been installed for about a yr but never driven.

*1968 A body 8.75 housing fresh coat of east woods rust encapsulator recently applied. Comes with 2 set of spring perches mounted (stock and inboard locations) $280sold

* DoctorDiff high-strength 30 spline 8 3/4 axle package. Includes green wheel bearings and standard length lug studs installed. Standard length, lug studs. $200sold

* DoctorDiff 10.7″ rear disc brake kit includes loaded Cobra calipers with internal parking brake, 2 piece steel caliper brackets, rotors, stainless flex lines and hardware. Also included are lokor E brake cables to fit these brakes All new parts $285sold

* 742 case clutch style SG 4.10 gears come with new pinion seal. $325sold

The axles are a go. Anyone want any of the other items? Very reasonable priced.. the brakes are more than 1/2 the price that Dr.Diff sells them for, the housing is a steal can't get them any cheaper, and the center units usually sells for over $400 most of the time more.

Brakes and Axles sold

housing and 742 SG 4.10 gears are still available.

Several people inquired about the diff and housing but no one has committed. So still avail. If you pm me a say you want it I will pm you back giving you total price with shipping and to reply back confirming you want it so I can mark as sold.

How many miles/launches on the 4.10 chuck ?

How many miles/launches on the 4.10 chuck ?

I have had it for 5 yrs and have never driven it... I don't know the true history on it as I was only born in 1977 and this was on my 68 dart when I bought it. I took it off twice, once to see the condition and find out which gear it had and another to replace the gasket and axles.

housing is sold... only thing left is the center section, or pumpkin, whatever you like to call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back