Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete black fold down rear seat setup with the trunk floor and all the side and rear trim pieces for a 67 Fastback Barracuda. There are absolutely no cracks, rips or holes in the vinyl of the seats. None of the trunk or trim parts are damaged except for a couple of paint scratches. The fold down floor sections are all in great shape as is the stainless edge molding. The only issue with the rear most section that folds up and down is there is a hole in the wood just below the latch. You can see it in the picv. Also included are all the attaching screws and bolts. I’d like to get $350 for everything but shipping might be a bit expensive. Depending on location, I can meet part way for the price of gas and tolls.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2957.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCN2958.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN2959.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 237
  • DSCN2960.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCN2961.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 227
  • DSCN2962.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 224
are you selling the rear interior lights? i'm looking for the sockets. i'm in boonton, nj

I'd like to sell the whole setup as a package and the lights make it more complete.

Ken

I would have to make a crate and ship it truck freight. That would be the best way. I’ll PM you with the information once I get an estimate.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back