-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wracks71

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have the whole heater box from my duster up for grabs. good heater core and motor. car had a/c. it has all the vacuum hoses and all on it. i have the fresh air vent for the driver side to go with it also. $150 plus shipping. pics soon.

i have the whole heater box from my duster up for grabs. good heater core and motor. car had a/c. it has all the vacuum hoses and all on it. i have the fresh air vent for the driver side to go with it also. $150 plus shipping. pics soon.

Do you still have the heater box available and if so will it fit a 73 in a Duster, if so I'm interested, do you have pics ?

yes,i still have it. it should fit a '73. this is the place to ask for sure. let me know.

71 duster heater a/c box is different then a 73 up ac/heater box... fyi it will bolt in but the center ducting is different where it attatches to the box,the defroster outlets are in different spots....unless you have a complete setup wiring and all...just lettin you know..

Wow really? I have one of these also so I guess I know what I am in for..

seems like every time you go to sell something,nobody needs it. we are moving soon i hope,so i have to clean some stuff out of the shop.

If the box and fresh air door fit a 72 I will take them. It looks the same to me. How would you like to be paid? Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back