Complete interior, where best to buy?

-

Suregrip391

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where is the best place (price and quality) to get a complete interier for a 69 Barracuda?? I have been told Dante's and legendary direct...Does anyone have any deals though? Whats your experience? Thanks in advance....

I'm changing the seats and door panels in my '68 to white. I bought these parts as well as bucket seat foam and a couple of other things from Dante. There was a little delay since he didn't have the ragtop rear seat in stock but I didn't have to wait long. I got a pretty good deal as there was a group buy (through another board I belong to) going on at the time.
A friend also bought seat covers for a '72 Challenger through Dante. Year One, Legendary, and Paddock (I think) were all out of stock on the color he needed and told him there would be a 4-6 week wait. Dante came up with them and my friend had them in less than a week.
Dallas
missourimopar.com

I used Legendary, I had a good experience through them. I also saw there booth at Carlisle, which gave me a warm and fuzzy.

Rick

I just bought front and rear seat covers and door panels from Legendaryfor my 1967 Barracuda Fastback.

Excellent quality!

I just bought seat covers from legendary. They took two weeks because they had to custom make them in my color, but the fit and finish is awesome. I would buy from them again!

I too have used Legendary and have nothing but good to say about them. The fit and finish is excellent as is the customer service. They don't BS and know their market well!

Legendary here too. :thumbup: Nice looking stuff. I still need the correct door panels since some idiot put holes in them for speakers. Legendarydoes not have them for my car. Maybe I should call this Dante guy. Anyone have a number for him.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5863&stc=1.jpg

daves66valiant said:
Legendary here too. :thumbup: Nice looking stuff. I still need the correct door panels since some idiot put holes in them for speakers. Legendarydoes not have them for my car. Maybe I should call this Dante guy. Anyone have a number for him.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5863&stc=1.jpg

try dante here: [email protected]

and try here...good prices!!!! [email protected] Tell Nick Aaron sent you (the guy working on the 69 barracuda)

I have used Legendary for my last six cars and they take care of everything, even shipping info to Sweden. And their quality are perfect. They Rock!

Year One gets theres from Legendary also.

Member FL70Dart is also a Legendary dealer. All ways nice to send some cash to another member.

-
Back