Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a complete Edelbrock intake set up for a small block Mopar. I am building a stroker motor and am selling these parts to buy a more appropriate set up for my new engine.

The intake is a Performer 318-360 #2176 dual plane with square and spread bore mounting for the carb. It is used but not cut up or modified in any way. It is designed to operate from idle to 5500 rpm, which makes it a great street intake.

The carb is an Edelbrock 600 cfm #1406 square bore. It has an electric choke and an additional chrome fuel line (part #8126). This carb has been on my 340 for the last several years and has performed flawlessly. It was running on 11/4/13 so you know it hasn't been sitting on a shelf drying out.

I'm also throwing in a used Edelbrock chrome air cleaner and NEW air filter. When I bought my new carb for the stroker, they gave me a new air cleaner (black) and I'll be going with that one. It's in decent shape and looks pretty good, but has some small pitting in the chrome that's barely noticeable.

My price is $250 CASH firm. This is a good deal and is priced to get these parts out of my garage. I will not separate the pieces at this time. I'm in Kansas City and would be willing to ship. Shoot me a PM and let me know if you're interested!

Edelbrock010_zps9dade609.jpg

Edelbrock008_zps7552bb91.jpg

Edelbrock007_zps5bee943a.jpg

Edelbrock005_zpsa4325720.jpg

Edelbrock003_zpsa6b4fc3b.jpg

Edelbrock002_zpsd61e17ed.jpg

Sorry. Sold this to the guy who is buying my 340. He gave me $225 for it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back