Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
As some of you saw in my other k member thread, I am selling a complete aftermarket summit racing disc brake setup from my 1974 dart. The brake kit comes with spindles, large vented rotors, new calipers+brackets, pads, bearings,hoses. I just took them off my 74 Dart, which currently drives on the street and runs 10's in the quarter. I ordered a tubular K member as my car now runs deep into the 10's, and i no longer will need the factory setup. i paid over $600 for it new. The kit is a summit racing rebox of a stainless steel brakes corp, cast iron, single piston caliper setup. the link below is their replacement.
(http://www.summitracing.com/parts/su...iew/make/dodge)

you're getting my entire COMPLETE setup out of my running, driving, racing, stopping, car.

also have A arms
newer shocks
torsion bars

this is a bolt in and go setup!!!

i believe since it comes with spindles it will work on B and E bodies also, but would want to verify.

asking $450 obo
I can ship

located in mogadore ohio, but regularly in salem ohio. 44260, 44278.

i have countless pictures and videos of this setup running and driving, or going 130mph down the dragstrip! hopefully someone can use this!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3149406/1974-dodge-dart/
Attached Images

here the setup is going on the car a few years back. tons of life left on the pads and rotors still. the setup probably only has 500-1000 miles.

how much for shipping to 28401? thnks fast fish 68

probably 40 buck or so, i can cover anything over that if it comes to it. I can usually ship the heavy stuff through work pretty reasonably.

Will this setup work to convert a 66 dart over to disk ? What upper control arms are available/price? I am at 17356 pa. Thanksl.

Will this setup work to convert a 66 dart over to disk ? What upper control arms are available/price? I am at 17356 pa. Thanksl.

I'd let the control arms go for another 75 with the balljoints in them, just beuase i know it's going to increase the shipping size. 66 is on the early side for my A body knowledge..i'd assume since swapping to the correct sized balljoints, and spindle, the rest of the setup would go on. But i can't say that with 100% certainty.

this is a Big bolt pattern also. if your car is drums in the front, petty sure you have the 4x5 on all 4 corners.

To swap these on a factory drum brake car would I also need to swap out the factory master cylinder and add a proportioning valve??? Please let me know. I am in WV so shipping is reasonable. Please email me directly

Thank you
Robert
moparman111 at msn.com

Sold!

still have upper control arms, lower control arms, strut Braces, torsion bars, and shocks. pm me on those. other than that, done monitoring thread and everything else is SOLD. thanks FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back