Compression test results

-
Does it make sense the kick down linkage currently is hooked up to the posting that's for a turbo 350 ?

Does it make sense the kick down linkage currently is hooked up to the posting that's for a turbo 350 ?
You need to get a Chrysler throttle bracket. It provides the correct ratio with the hole placement for the chrysler kickdown.
It bolts to the carburetors existing throttle lever.

You need to get a Chrysler throttle bracket. It provides the correct ratio with the hole placement for the chrysler kickdown.
It bolts to the carburetors existing throttle lever.
I actually saw that part but assumed it was for the throttle cable only. So it's actually going to attach to the kick down linkage ?

I actually saw that part but assumed it was for the throttle cable only. So it's actually going to attach to the kick down linkage ?
Yes.

images.jpeg-2.jpg

@MOPAROFFICIAL is the lokar cable supposed to use the Holley mopar throttle bracket as well? Isn’t that just for stock kickdown linkage? In his picture above he is using a cable for kickdown.

This is the throttle bracket and additional mount that I bought. I was going to use the black mount under the throttle mount for the kick down and attach it in the same location which is listed as turbo 350
SmartSelect_20220104-213302_Samsung Internet.jpg
SmartSelect_20220104-213222_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't figure that in.
I don't like lokar stuff and won't use it.
Diff lever on trans or what?
Best of luck with that

Probably a

I’m right there with ya. I was asking because I genuinely didn’t know. Hopefully someone that uses it with success will chime in.

This is the throttle bracket and additional mount that I bought. I was going to use the black mount under the throttle mount for the kick down and attach it in the same location which is listed as turbo 350
View attachment 1715847593View attachment 1715847594
Ok, I had a Lokar set up on my 66, put drivetrain in my 74. That Lil thing there was not used, even after I needed to add their throttle cable. I can add pics later, of it helps

This thread has way too much legitimate posting, so.....

I farted.

Ok, I had a Lokar set up on my 66, put drivetrain in my 74. That Lil thing there was not used, even after I needed to add their throttle cable. I can add pics later, of it helps
Would be great, I'd like to see if you had it hooked up to the same spot as I do now

Kinda looks like what I currently have on the car
Had it on that motor for 12 years or so... no issues...only thing about the lokar is I cannot get full throttle pressure w/o 2nd hanging up a Lil too much. Dialed In, and left in Drive, it shifts at 6500... not bad, I guess

Wow , so holley just emailed me they have an 850 aluminum street hp refurbished no choke for $400! Seems like a killer deal, contemplating returning the brawler, purchasing the holley and saving myself $300

What's your climate like? I had no choke on mine and had to 2 foot it for the first 5 minutes anytime it was under 60 degrees out. Just something to think about, my engine takes forever to warm up though, it might be different on yours.

-
Back