compressor

-

aaadave

Reaction score
well, just unloaded a new compressor at the shop. ingersoll rand 80 gal two stage. hope they hold up as good as they used to. on christmas sale for $995. my old devilbiss single stage finally gave up the ghost after 27 years. dave.

well, just unloaded a new compressor at the shop. ingersoll rand 80 gal two stage. hope they hold up as good as they used to. on christmas sale for $995. my old devilbiss single stage finally gave up the ghost after 27 years. dave.
well ingersoll was always a good compressor and you need a good compressor good buy.

Ive got about 6000 hours on our 300hp with no problems. its a rotary 2 stage and puts out around 1700 cfm

I have the same one and I believe I got it for the same price back in the end of 2015. I just have a home shop, but I knew I needed something decent for sandblasting, DA, and paint.

I added 50' of black pipe with drip legs to keep the moisture out and also added a fitting to the bottom to aid in easier draining.

It has been great so far, a little loud. I was contemplating building a shed outside for it. I still may do that.

I have the same one about 7 years old. In that time replaced a pressure switch and blow off valve. I give it pure hell doing bodywork.

I have the same one about 7 years old. In that time replaced a pressure switch and blow off valve. I give it pure hell doing bodywork.
Would like to see the finished projects all your compressors worked hard over to complete. Mine is still new and ready next winter to start my bodywork and paint, hoping god will keep it going good and no break downs as I run the hell out of it.

Well I can see your compressor has been working hard so I give it a high five. But it is nice to see that you know what you are doing so my hat is off to you. You never know I could be your father in law, Soooo you gonna come help me next weekend. Good job GeorgeH

Well I can see your compressor has been working hard so I give it a high five. But it is nice to see that you know what you are doing so my hat is off to you. You never know I could be your father in law, Soooo you gonna come help me next weekend. Good job GeorgeH
lol, you're a little more then a hop, skip, and a jump!

-
Back