compulsive buying $$$$$$

-

T67POWER

Reaction score
I found 20w50 shell oil at advanced auto parts on clearance, and since i bought it all ,they gave it to me for $20 bucks even per case.
So I bought 7 cases.
Then also in the same week, a friend of mine who works in a parts store, got me two cases of oil filters for $20 bucks a peice ,and there made by wix.
12 filters per case.

I couldn't say no, and i was wondering if anybody else has this same kind of compulsive buying problem as me. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah. I'm the same way. I got a deal on gallon jugs of Valvoline 15w40 diesel oil a year back, another time I got some synthetic oil for $1.80 a qt. so I bought them out. I've probably got enough oil to last me 5 more yrs. LOL

Oh yeah. I'm the same way. I got a deal on gallon jugs of Valvoline 15w40 diesel oil a year back, another time I got some synthetic oil for $1.80 a qt. so I bought them out. I've probably got enough oil to last me 5 more yrs. LOL

I'm on my way, oil changes on fishy68:toothy10:

Hey... It was ON SALE.
Perfect excuse for every piece of clothing the wife brings home. ON SALE.
I figure what is good for the goose, is good for the moose...or whatever that saying is....
:)

I do swap meet's with a good friend for a partner....needed some plug wires for customer vehichles.....he calls me next day say's they are on the way.....two pallates full 3000 set's.......lol thats compulsive buying :cheers:

look at it this way... it is money you would have spent anyway.. just not all at once... and you saved a ton of $$. I am the same way... although it is not always stuff I really will use... BUT IT WAS ON SALE!!! LOL.

Complusive buying?? No way...that's when you usually regret buying something.

This falls under the 2 catagories that I state to the wifey:

"Honey, a deal is a deal". Or my all time favorite, "Honey, at that price, I can't afford NOT to buy it/them".

-
Back