Ruger Super Blackhawk 44-Magnum
Desert Eagle .50 Express
Smith & Wesson MP40C
Ruger LCP
Glock 27
XD 40 SC
Kimber Stainless Target II 10mm
S&W 4053 D/A

Ruger .45, Taurus 9mm, Ruger Mark I .22, Ruger BearCat .22 and an old .38 Special that my Dad had. Not including Rifles.

guns002Small.jpg

Small one is a Colt 1991a1 compact, big one is a Randall Service model.
Both loaded with Remington Golden Sabres. Had my CWP for about
15 Years now:-D

I carry either a Colt Commando .38 (basically a parkerized Detective Special), or one of my 1911s in .45 cause they don't make a .46 HAH!

If you havn't noticed (lol)I'm making a list of runs the members here have to help narrow down what I might purchase as a primary carry weapon. The gun I'm looking for basically is a dependable , light wieght, concealable handgun. Keep'em coming fellows!

Kahr PM40
Springfield Armory XD 40
Hi Point C9
Taurus 111SSP
Taurus 145SSP
(2) .45 Ruger
Smith and Wesson .40 Cal
Taurus .44 mag
Desert Eagle .50 Express
Smith & Wesson MP40C
Ruger LCP
Glock 27
XD 40 SC
S&W 4053 D/A
Taurus PT 90
Colt 1991a1 compact
Colt Commando .38

alsoo have carried a taurus 605 (.357), an xd45, and several Kimbers are what I have carried.

Colt .45 ACP Combat Commander, Walther P38, Walther PPK, depending on mode of dress.

PT111 Mil. Pro, Ruger SP101 .357 I carry both, not at the same time.

Regards,
Bill

I really like the PT111 Mil Pro. Reading some gun forums there is more positive than negative. Most where talking about the older guns made by Taurus but the newer ones are better now.

Kahr PM40
Springfield Armory XD 40
Hi Point C9
(2)Taurus 111SSP
Taurus 145SSP
(2) .45 Ruger
Smith and Wesson .40 Cal
Taurus .44 mag
Desert Eagle .50 Express
Smith & Wesson MP40C
Ruger LCP
Glock 27
XD 40 SC
S&W 4053 D/A
Taurus PT 90
Colt 1991a1 compact
Colt Commando .38
Taurus 605 (.357)
Xd45
Colt .45 ACP Combat Commander
Walther P38
Walther PPK
Ruger SP101 .357

Spaz,

The local gun shop had this gun in stock http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=298&category=Revolver&toggle=tr&breadcrumbseries=UL2

I slid down into my front pocket with no trouble without any part of the gun showing. I was wearing blue jean shorts at the time. It was a really light gun. My instructor said that a revolver is more dependable (less misfires and jams)than a Semi automatic... but at the same time he has a Glock on his side.

I guess I want to be fancy and go with a semi automatic. lol But the gun really was comfortable in my pocket. I assume that the titanium is even lighter than that.

Yeah Ax'

That is very similar to the titanium one my buddy has.
He's a cop and that is his pocket pistol in .357.

Kahr PM40
Springfield Armory XD 40
Hi Point C9
(2)Taurus 111SSP
Taurus 145SSP
(2) .45 Ruger
Smith and Wesson .40 Cal
Taurus .44 mag
Desert Eagle .50 Express
Smith & Wesson MP40C
Ruger LCP
Glock 27
XD 40 SC
S&W 4053 D/A
Taurus PT 90
Colt 1991a1 compact
Colt Commando .38
Taurus 605 (.357)
Xd45
Colt .45 ACP Combat Commander
Walther P38
Walther PPK
Ruger SP101 .357

Spaz,

The local gun shop had this gun in stock http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=298&category=Revolver&toggle=tr&breadcrumbseries=UL2

I slid down into my front pocket with no trouble without any part of the gun showing. I was wearing blue jean shorts at the time. It was a really light gun. My instructor said that a revolver is more dependable (less misfires and jams)than a Semi automatic... but at the same time he has a Glock on his side.

I guess I want to fancy go with a semi automatic. lol But the gun really was comfortable in my pocket. I assume that the titanium is even lighter than that.

I have to disagree with him. A quality, I stress quality semi auto is more dependable than a revolver. The cops have switched to semi autos for a reason, more rounds, faster reloads and reliability in a small package. A revolver has a very intricate and delicate trigger system and a high quality semi auto beats them hands down. I have several revolvers but ONLY carry semi autos in 40 S&W. Look at the military issue weapons.

This is good!

A great book to read is "More Guns less Crime" by John Lott Jr.

Colt 1911 gold cup..(sights changed)
S&W model 25 in 45acp, Full moon clips

I pefer to carry a Bench Made auto knife.

Whip

Repo man?

You actually carry these handguns... concealed??

I can tell you're from SC... lol!

You seem like a big fellow but my smaller frame body would be exhausted carrying one of those guns by the end of the day.
I'm about 6'1" on a good day and 260.

I just picked up one of these with the intention of getting my CCW in the next month or so. It's a Taurus CIA model in .357 Magnum. Load of choice will be Black Hills 158 gr. JHP.

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=267&category=Revolver&toggle=tr&breadcrumbseries=CC2

I was never really a big fan of Taurus firearms as my BIL had one and the back sight fell off after the first box of ammo. They seem to have come a long way since then (mid 80's) and the machine work on this piece is very, very nice. The salesman at the gun shop said that Taurus has won the "Gun of the Year" award from the NRA three years in a row. I bought it used in like new condition and the guy even knocked another 25 bucks off the tag price for me, so I only paid 325.00 for it. List is 456.00. We'll see if I can hit a barn door with this thing. I'm used to longer barreled revolvers.

I figure that if 5 rounds of .357 mag doesn't do it, I'm in way over my head anyway. It's very concealable and I can pretty much hide the whole thing behind my hand.

-
Back