Congrats Brad Keselowski!!!!!

-

mailman2004

Reaction score
So happy to not only see a dodge win the championship, but not only did Johnson not win he finished 3rd !!!!!!! :) :)

Congrats to Brad and Dodge !
Great driver...The kid earned it.
Side note: They didnt lose an engine all year !

With a sea of chevrolets & fords, it only took one Dodge to win the Championship!
Congratulations Brad.
What a year for Dodge.

Congrats to Brad and Dodge !
Great driver...The kid earned it.
Side note: They didnt lose an engine all year !

Thank you for that info, I did not realize this.. :glasses7:

Nhra & nascar champs how cool is that
Real dayam cool :cheers:

With a sea of chevrolets & fords, it only took one Dodge to win the Championship!
Congratulations Brad.
What a year for Dodge.
The best driver drove the MoPar to victory this year :cheers:
and in a great way!! Yes Dodge leaves nascar with another championship :cheers: They will be back :glasses7:

Great season for Dodge in racing! I hope you're right about Dodge being back there memike, I just don't want Petty to be the flagship team. I don't think they have the winning drive anymore. You can't live on the past achievements in nascar.

Man, it was so much fun watching Brad win it all. We may never see Dodge win it all again. We better all enjoy the moment!

In his interviews after the race,the kid was getting a little wobbly after drinking some wobbly pops. Lol

In his interviews after the race,the kid was getting a little wobbly after drinking some wobbly pops. Lol

That's our kid!! Thank you, I hope to see everything tomorrow I hope!
I have heard him say a couple time after a win, That we are going to enjoy a few beers tonight!! :D
I did not watch any of it, a friend called and said he had a stall open if I wanted it to work on my car, Victoria was ready for a Tran's fluid/gear oil change so I enjoyed getting that dun

-
Back